a Modern Office Methods company
Remote Monitoring, Maintenance and Remediation
As a business owner you understand the importance of maintaining your IT infrastructure and preventing downtime that causes an inefficient workforce. Many companies allocate resources and plan for business continuity for their servers, applications and data but why stop there? Let us help you to also focus on your end user’s business continuity by keeping your employees working and productive with our Managed IT Services.
What if you could prevent much of the end user downtime in the first place? What if you had a team of resources monitoring, managing, patching and reporting on your environment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Our goal is to avoid imposing on your day, so you can effectively utilize your IT assets and employees to stay focused on your core business objectives.
Instead of reactive IT services, contact us, to better understand how we support our customers to provide preventative maintenance with proactive technology and reporting to avoid issues that may cause serious downtime and frustrate your staff.
Our services include:
- Server Preventative Maintenance / Management
- Desktop Preventative Maintenance / Management
- Immediate Help Desk Support
- Unlimited Remote Support
- Vendor Management
- Performance Optimization
- Network Device Management
- Managed Print Services
- Mobile Device Management
Is your company at risk?
9 out of 10 IT networks that are analyzed will have potentially serious problems sitting undetected - leading to a risk of unauthorized access, interruption of business, and other costly technical problems.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your environment and to provide a no-obligation risk assessment of your network. Our IT assessment utilizes a two-pronged approach with a technical assessment and an interactive discussion with your power users regarding how they utilize technology in the daily performance of their jobs. This will enable us to provide you with a risk assessment report highlighting potential vulnerabilities and discuss recommendations on issues to fix – how to get more from your existing technology – how to get increased business continuity – how to better lock-down your sensitive information – and much more.
Our unique process has many benefits, including:
- Learning how your employees utilize technology in their roles and daily activities
- A thorough analysis of the costs associated with your IT environment
- Average-sized networks are technically assessed quickly, most oftentimes around 60 minutes
||What we uncover…
||- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers)
- Old Computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed
||- Systems with missing Patches / Service Packs / Security Updates
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration
||- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers
- Outbound system access that should be blocked
- Lack of Content Filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads)
||- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares
- Which users have Mailbox Delegate Access (send on behalf of, access other mailbox)
- Membership to Email Distribution Groups
||- Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss