The HP Indigo 5r Digital Press offers digital offset-matching print quality and a variety of high-value applications at a competitive price. This productive and reliable press is the result of a carefully crafted and executed reconditioning process.
A 90 ppm press that delivers high productivity and versatility, the HP Indigo 5r Digital Press is capable of printing up to two million color pages or five million monochrome pages per month. The press is a cost-effective option for small and medium-volume printers. Enabled by HP Indigo’s liquid ElectroInk technology and unique digital offset process, HP Indigo delivers prints of the highest quality, matching or even exceeding offset. Up to 5 on-press ink stations enable use of HP Indigo’s wide digital color gamut, including special inks.
- Print Speed: Up to 90 color (272 monochrome) ppm
- Image Resolution: 812 dpi at 8 bit, addressability: 2438 x 2438 dpi HDI
- Line Screens: 175, 180, 180m, HMF-200, 230 lpi
- Maximum Sheet Size: 13 x 19 in
- Minimum Sheet Size: 20.1 x 11.7 in for simplex; 20.1 x 13 in for duplex