The COVID-19 pandemic changed how we work, and it also changed our understanding and attitude about where we work. Companies once against remote work are now adjusting their business models to incorporate a hybrid future.
To adjust, corporations are creating spaces and incorporating technology that will optimize a blend of in-office and remote teams. Hybrid collaboration is the way to build a solid foundation for long-term success.
Read on to learn about the technology that will support the hybrid model, and how to make it happen.
Emerging Technologies Support “Work-From-Anywhere”
As the landscape changed, technologies were adopted by companies to manage teams that were spread out away from the office. Here are some examples of how technology helped businesses meet the challenges of the pandemic and grow!
- Content Management / Digitization: Content Management Systems make it easy for employees to access the information they need when they need it. When you digitize documents, you improve your ability to manage data, streamline processes, and create more efficient workflows. Centralizing your data reduces silos and simplifies record storage.
- Document Management Systems: A DMS provides real-time updates, helping to identify bottlenecks and processes that work, and more importantly, areas that need improvement.
- Automated Workflows – Automated, intelligent workflows keep business procedures and processes consistent. Automating the delivery of information to the proper person for approval allows employees working remotely, or in the office to focus on key tasks.
- Secure Collaboration – Secure collaboration allows remote teams to work together on documents and document-centric processes with increased security, and compliance.
- Unified Communications – UC ensures the highest levels of interaction among a dispersed workforce and ensures that your team can all access the same secure system. UC integrates desk phones, mobile devices, and PCs with a range of capabilities like voice recording, video calling, and IM. This lets anyone connect with the right person, at the right time, on any device.
The hybrid business model is challenging to manage and make successful. A Managed IT Services provider can help you choose and implement the right services and provide you with an experienced team to manage them. The result? A hybrid collaboration that works. Your team no longer has to worry about where work happens; they can focus on their core initiative, growing your business!
About Modern Office Methods (MOM)
Modern Office Methods has helped businesses navigate their document challenges for over 60 years. They offer Production Print Solutions, Managed Print Services, Software Solutions and IT Services to help enhance their customers’ business processes while reducing expenses.
For the latest industry trends and technology insights visit MOM’s main Blog page.
Leave A Comment