As our industry continues to evolve, Modern Office Methods (MOM) and the Ricoh Family Group remain committed to provide superior customer service. One component of our customer support is the breadth of products and services we can provide to you. Our technology partner, Ricoh, recently made significant changes in their go-to-market strategy. In the U.S., they made bold moves to minimize channel conflict and put customers first. These changes resulted in rumors running ramped in the market, but we assure you that they are just rumors. Here are the facts:
- Ricoh no longer has a direct salesforce calling on Small-and Medium-size businesses (SMB) face to face. The Ricoh Family Group dealer channel will maintain and grow the Ricoh market share in this market along with our core business partnerships.
- Ricoh continues to invest in the Ricoh Family Group dealers to provide additional resources, tools, training and overall support of dealer personnel to provide for a better overall customer experience.
- Ricoh Inside Sales team is responsible for maintaining and expanding some of the current customer base through a phone-based, go-to-market strategy.
- Ricoh’s Direct Enterprise sales channel maintains responsibility for maintaining and growing their larger enterprise and global customer base, and acquiring new business in this space.
- Ricoh recently announced that they are investing millions of dollars in additional intellectual resources and vertical subject-matter expertise to help address customer’s key business challenges in managing information. These investments and resources are a direct benefit to our dealership and in turn to you, our customer.
MOM and Ricoh are uniquely positioned to support your business workflow and the technology that supports your office. Together we bring a combined focus to support you and your office investment. For more information on how we can be your provider of choice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.